TAKE A DECISION|| DON'T AVOID PEOPLE AVOID THEIR TALKING


Are you tired of listening to others, are you surrounded with people who just love gossips, and you don’t like this attitude but also not want to hurt them by leaving them alone, then just go through the post.
First of all welcome to my blog, today I want to start with something different because for me this day was a little bit different.

Captured by me edited by Picsart.

I was in  hurry:

 On 17 Aug one of my friend in Whatsapp group told that 18 Aug will be holiday of your college and college will remain closed, so I just sleep freely and waked up at 9:30 am and checked my phone there were 3 missed calls of one of my friend at college, then by calling him I knew that today college is open and there will be classes from 10:00 am Onward. Then I taken  decision to get ready for my college and attend class at 10:00 am, which may be not possible because I have to clean my teeth, take bath, and get ready. Then I reaches my college at 10:25 am, and attended my class, I was really shocked that teacher allowed me to attend the lecture, he just asked me why you late and I told him  same reason that really happened with me.
This was the first time I was in hurry for attending my college and the thing is On 17 August, I was talking to my mother proudly that I was never late for my college. The point behind sharing this was the decision that I made to go my college and attend college, by the way it’s difficult to get ready in half an hour but the joy at reaching college and sitting, attending lecture was amazing; It’s like a goal to get achieved.
Second big issues i face today was that when someone want to talk with you, only because they want to explain their situation and most probably want to gossip about other's life and you don’t want to listen them because you probably can’t help them, or you already have many troubles in your life. Then what you will do tell me in comment section given below.
After listening to some video of a Christian channel ‘JESUS IS LIFE’ on Youtube came up with some points and instances that will relate this topic.
In bible it was written that when Jesus was going to heal a girl child who was suffering from fever, then some people came to him and told that the girl was already dead and now are not needed to go there, then he just ignored that talk and told other to avoid that listening, be strong. He reached that place where everybody was crying for that child, he told that the girl was not dead, she was just sleeping, then he just asked that girl to wake up and she wake from his bed.
The point behind telling you this incidence is that there are times when we have to avoid listening to people and use our brain, because there are people who are just negative too much in their situations, and they will make you to think like this also. So,
IN THE END I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT ‘DON’T AVOID PEOPLE, AVOID THEIR TALKING, BECAUSE THAT HAPPENED TO THEM WILL NOT SAME HAPPENS TO YOU, THERE IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR YOU.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post