How to love MATHS? || My journey with MATHEMATICS.



Mathematics is one of the Most hated subject ever in the history of students. Attending the class of math is also a hell for many, but there are others who love mathematics and their knowledge in mathematics are brilliant.
 So today i am discussing  why math is most hated subjects by many, and why it is important. but first ask this question to yourself-

Is math really a burden?

Do you also fell that maths is a burden or it is difficult for you to study maths?
The reason i fell maths is difficult because of so long process and to many calculations which waste a lot of time. In my school days i am a average student in mathematics because i try to learn maths as like other subjects; my father regularly told me not to learn maths, but i was a sight.
Then think that 

Why others love maths, or why it is easy for others?

When asking this question to many I didn’t get any satisfactory answer, they all told that i already know. Then one day after my exams are finished some miracle happened in my life, i called this incidence as a miracle because it is one of the most important part of my life. My father told me to join a coaching – a Maths coaching it was different than other coaching because here they teach me the short tricks of maths which i thing a very important part of maths.

Why short tricks are important in maths?

Tricks not only helps you to solve  problems easily but tricks also plays a important role in loving the maths, even a dullest boy in your group can do big questions easily with the help of tricks. Tricks even make maths a fun part of life.With the help of many tricks in maths you can to a lots of magical short tricks e.g.: There are tricks to calculate your age in just a second, tricks to calculate a cube root of any number in few seconds.
and these tricks will help you do develop some love for maths.


Then I know the real maths but my studies are over and i got my results with average marks in maths. Now this is not the end of my relation with mathematics, it followed me in my college also where in 1 semester i got Engineering mathematics as a subject, but this time the situation are not like past. This time it’s easy for me to study mathematics, i am not saying that my subjects are easy but I studied regularly by doing 2-3 question daily and that’s enough to study in college.


Now you are thinking why i am telling this to you because i have seen to many students in lasts few days who got a lot of problem in their studies and when i see them, then i think how i can guide them to love atleast a subject like maths.

So some guildlines while studying maths:


  • Find short tricks for solving big problems.
  • Find tricks for learn formulas in maths( you can search on youtube there you will find some pattern in many formulas).
  • Take a random question from book and go through its answer.
  • Don’t learn question but try to figure out pattern in question,  then you will see some pattern in their answers.  

In the end a want you to share your journey with MATHS in the comment secton given down below.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post