FRIENDS vs FAMILY || HOW TO CHOOSE SMaRTLY BETWEEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY



There are times when we are too confused to go with family or with friends. Family, who so care for you too much ,your parents day and night work for you to make your wishes come true, your mother who carry you for 9 month in her womb. And the other side is Friends who support you too much in times when you fails also,  with them we learn the real meaning of freedom, help you know the world best.

Today I am talking about how to choose between friends and family?,  who is more important in your life?

Importance of Friends


 PRECIOUS FRIENDS

Friends stands for
Fight for you, Respect you, Include you, Encourage you, Need you, Deserve you, Stand for you.
Above acronym fully define the role of your friends in your life. I can definitely say that friends are an important part of our life. There are many situation when you need more physical need then friends are there for you instead you are like one man army or undertaker type person. They respect you when everybody ignores you ,when everybody hates you. They include you in their parties and gathering where you enjoy a lot with them, and a friend in need is friend indeed.

Importance of Family

Family plays an important role in our because since our childhood they loves you they knows the inner you if we talk about mother they are the one who tolerated too much for you because of your mistakes you made.(Example while visiting neighbor's house, if you had broken their newly flower pot or while playing cricket you had broke your neighbor's window). then your mother instead of  beating you with stick she make find a solution for your mistakes.

FAMILY LOVE

 And if you had any elder brother or sister then you know their value when they take the blame of your mistakes on their own without any deals.

Situations when you have choose

There are many situations in your life when you have to choose smartly between friends and family. 
When you had weeding in your family and you invited your friends also then to whom give more time? This question is too much complicated because when choosing your family your friends will fells that you invited them and now don’t  give importance to them. And when choosing friends your elders will thinks that you don’t take care of your guest properly and don’t help them in preparations.

One Situation that I faced was:

I can easily this situation when I had taken part in one of the school events and my parents are also invited in this event.  When they asked that should we come to this school event to view event, then I told them that it is just i waste of time there don’t come there. Then i went to school to attend the event where I enjoyed with my friend at back stage. But there suddenly I found my parents searching me there.
 At that time I don’t know how to react and what to do. Finally they found me there and after event they asked me to come with them, but I want to chill( enjoy) with my friend from the way of school to my house. Here I had a choice that to choose between my family and friends, if I chooses my family then I have to leave them and go straight home with family to early in that evening and if I chooses friend then I will make my family fells bad that  they might think I disobeyed there order.

How to choose smartly:

When you have to choose between your family and friends, most of time choose your family not because you can get new friends but no new family. No the reasons is because you can easily make your friends understandable because they had understood you and your family well from your friendship.
To make your parents to understand your decisions you  have to first tell somebody in your family to whom you can make him/ her understand you situations it might be you elder brother or sister. They can easily make your parents understandable.

IN THE END I WANT YOU TO COMMENT SITUATIONS OF YOUR LIFE SO THAT WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post