ARE YOU EARNING A RESPECTFUL LIFE??


 PRINCIPLES OF RESPECT



 From definitions Respect means a life where others admire you, appreciates you on your abilities, qualities or achievements. A respectful life does not comes from money. But why we learn about respect ; Is it is important to live respectful life or what are benefit of respectful life. I will cover all topics in this post and ways to gain respect in life.

 How much Respect is important in life?

Respect is not just a term of English, but it a way of happy living. With respect come praise, recognition, approval, favour, admiration, attention, courtesy and popularity. With all these quality of life you get inner happiness which motivates you to live more days of life, then you enjoy your life.

Ways to gain more respect:

Respect Yourself

When you cannot respect yourself then why others will respect you. To respect yourself first start loving yourself for what you are then find your qualities, do something to overcome your disabilities, and start motivating yourself by saying some good lines for yourself in front of mirror eg:”I am a unique creation of god”, “ Good morning you good looking thing”, ”I am a person of excellence”.

Give respect and take respect

This is the best phenomenon of life the more you give the more you get, and life works truly on this principal.

( I remember a incidence of my early college days when I don’t respect my teacher. On the first day of my college, I am chewing a chewing-gum in maths class and I suddenly asked a doubt to my teacher with chewing gum in my mouth. This gives a very bad impact of my personality on him; he told me to throw that chewing gum outside and asked me to not do that next time. After this incidence I learn this is also a way of disrespect for elders and I starts respecting my teachers.)
The time I starts respecting my teachers my marks in academics got improved, my teachers and my classmate starts knowing me and appreciating for this small achievement. 
(Note:Respect and admire others for their achievements  requires a person with no jealousness for others). 

Make girl a best friend


This solution might sound something unusual but it helped a lot time. In these days everybody make girlfriends and instead of making parents proud they make their parents shame by doing bad things(you already know the reasons). But make girl a good friend this will benefit you because behind every successful man there is a woman.
  1. No rejections: to became a friend nobody rejects you.
  2. It will make you more social( more popularity); because girls are more popular than boys.
  3. More to know about people from other side of life( more to learn ).
  4. More appreciation, because when you are with her friends they want to know about you.
  5. You can know yourself better.

(Note: sometimes they just distract you from your goals so be aware when choosing a right girl)

Be cool and calm

If you are living your life in a way of discipline then others will appreciate your life and the way you handle different situations  in cool and calm manner, because many are lacking to live this type of life.

Help others

Whenever you see someone in need of help and you can help him/her then help. But then don’t shout that you had helped someone and not your left hand can know that your right hand had helped someone.

Set an example

Be a example for generations by doing different from others, something that you love to do. If you fail 1st time , try next time if you fail 2nd time then try 3rd time with more smart work, keep trying until you get it because" big glory, big respect doesn’t achieved in just one day but require patience and hard work of years to achieve it".

Don’t stay in a crowd 


One of the biggest mistake I done in my school days is to stay in the crowd and hiding from taking risks to  participate in different activities that made my interests hidden from myself and when somebody asks my hobbies and interests i had no answer.

Starts participating in debates, debate is a platform where you can know about your your knowledge and views on certain topics and your voice can reach to many.

IN THE END I WANT YOU TO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ON THE SAME AND HELP ME TO KNOW MY AUDIENCE.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post